Friday, June 19, 2015

Real Moroccan Experience

5 of 5 starsReviewed March 14, 2015
My husband and I visited Morocco in Summer 2014. I was nervous about having a guide for our 13 day trip. What if our personalities clashed? It's a long time to spend with someone you've never met before. I was beyond pleasantly surprised by our experience. It didn't take us long at all to trust Mohamed. His extensive knowledge of Morocco is encyclopedic in scope. We were treated to both the touristic highlights of Morocco as well as some of the mundane, "real life Morocco" experiences. We left feeling as though we got an authentic experience, and it was all thanks to Mohamed. I'm looking forward to another trip to Morocco in the future with Mohamed as our guide.

Written by Danika Atkins
Visited June 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment